I’m happy to announce that I’ve taken the plunge and started writing my first book!
2017 marks my 9th year as a web developer + designer (also known as a Unicorn), and I want to share what I’ve learned running my own one-woman design studio.
Working for yourself presents many challenges and offers many rewards. My hope is to encourage those just starting out in this field, and to help experienced Unicorns who are looking for ways to improve their business. You’ll find info on:
– How to find and work with your Dream Client
– Developing your niche
– The skills you really need to prosper in the modern web industry
– Project management best practices
– Finding a work/life balance
– Working with agencies vs. flying solo
and a lot more!
Sign up to the Design + Newsletter to be notified when my e-book is released on Amazon. Estimated release date is Spring, 2017.